Our Jet Ski in class training is approximately 2 hours starting from 7am to 4pm, the training covers rules and regulations.
A boat licence is a prerequisite to having a jet ski licence although you can gain both licences together online or in class training.
What to expect on the day:
- A theory session
- Practical component conducted on our jet ski with Personal Floatation Devices (life jackets) provided
- An assessment
- All course handbooks and relevant literature will be provided on the day
What’s included in the training:
- General Safety Obligation
- The Threes C’s of Jet Sking
- Types of PWC
- Engine and Steering and Speed Control
- Pre-Departure Checklist
- Use of the Lanyard
- Night time Riding
- Post Operation and Care
- Launching and Retrieving
- Safety Equipment
- Speed Limits
- Wave Jumping
- Water Skiing Regulations
- Collision Regulations
- General Information for Safe Riding of PWC’s
After satisfactorily completing any of our BOATSAFE competency-based training programs, you will be issued with a STATEMENT OF COMPETENCY that you will need to present in person to a Queensland Transport Customer Service Centre along with some form of identification. After paying the licence fee you will be issued with a lifetime licence that will be attached to the Queensland Drivers Licence Database and this licence will enable to you to drive a vessel in any State of Australia that has boat licence requirements.
Times are subject to change and may need to be verified due to high demand. In such case, we will be in contact with you to reschedule a suitable time.